Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Supplier Rating: Val Villarin

Si Val Si Val Si Val Lagi Na Lang Si VAL!



Kasi magaling si VAL! :D

I booked Val out of Blind Faith.  After going to two gown designers who recommended him (without any prodding from me ha, just out of wedding chicka and good natured advice) I took a chance and inquired.  Surprisingly, he was still available but had several inquiries for my date already so I had to decide fast.  Considering the rate and inclusions and his numerous great feedbacks from w@wies I decided to book him the next day via bank deposit. 

val did my makeup for this wedding!

What's really great about Val is that after I booked him, two of my friends who were to get married before me also booked him.  He was nice enough to personally do my hair and make up during one of these weddings (even if he usually allows his assistants to do entourage members) and make up lasted from 4am to night time (even after a short pitstop at a bridal fair!). The other wedding unfortunately got rained in but their hair and make up stayed great well into the night.  I was sure by then we made the right choice.

fabulous under the scorching paco, manila sun

For my trial, we were at his house 30 minutes early but he was there ready for me.  He also styled hubby's hair and groomed him a little.  He was machika and would regale me with a few wedding storied and how he got started in the business.  During our prenup, my make up and hair stayed on even if we shot from 11am to 3pm under scorching hot April sun.  Val's assistant Myke was great as our PA who was there to give tissue, help us dress up, retouch or act as a pedicab driver as needed.

Myke our pedicab driver! <3
 
Come wedding day, Val and his team was the first at the Hotel Room.  I was still at the Market Cafe having breakfast when he arrived.  He came from a morning wedding of another w@wie but he did not look haggard or tired, he was all set and ready to go!  He was chatting with me from time to time and assuring me that all my suppliers will deliver and that I have nothing to worry about.  

They did the make up of all our siblings and titas and assured them that they would look great (even if some of them are not used to new techniques)  and based on the pictures they do look fab! :D


Val's team did the make up of my flowergirls...
my sisters...
all the ladies in this picture!
When we arrived at the church Val was there to do another retouch before the door opened and CA's team was fixing my gown.    He was there to do another retouch after the ceremony.  He was there for another retouch at the reception! Super maalaga talaga si Val.  


After the wedding he posted pictures taken from Joey B's site at his website agad.  I love him even more for that.  Kaya pala lagi na lang si Val. :D


Rating: 5
Val Villarin
09063701564

No comments:

Post a Comment