Thursday, January 10, 2013

Love is the answer

It's been a while since I posted about weddings and went on a Same Day Edit (SDE) marathon.  God knows (and my then fiance knows!) I lost a good amount of sleep watching wedding videos.  And warning, this video made me cry.

I love a good love story but this one told a great love story.  For me this video and this marriage is amazing not because they are different - physically different from other couples, from each other, or that they have problems that are different from other couples.  Their vows unknowingly posed a question from a man and also garnered an answer from a woman.  

Love is a dynamic entity that can serve many different purposes for different people.  This story is amazing because it told a side of what love could be - an answer, a woman who is the answer to a man's life long question to God and a solution that can solve the problems that they encounter every day.

"Why?"
"I believe I am the helpmate God designed especially for you..."

The story of Mara and Elo as told by Jason Magbanua.  Special thanks to weddings @ work, if it wasn't for the 12 top weddings of 2012, I wouldn't have the chance to know about this beautiful story of love and answers.



Love is the answer.



Mara and Elo: Same Day Edit from Jason Magbanua on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment