Sunday, January 27, 2013

brooch bouquet: summer!


This one is flying to Cebu!!! I love the mix of colors and materials of this bouquet.  Not yet done as I have yet to assemble the handle and the "foliage" or fabric base to cover up all the wires but I am loving it already! 



My vignette below accompanies the Summer bouquet really well!


Lamp and  clear glass jar from Metro Market Market, clock and stripped black and white hand towel turned table cloth from Robinson's Department Store,  green tall jar, beige and pink ceramic flowers from Uniwide, elaphants with intertwined trunks from Mandaue Foam, "You make me happy" by Swerling and Lazar from Booksale and "Happy Chic Colors" by Jonathan Adler from National Bookstore.  All atop the Ikea White Lack table from True Value. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment