Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Bit of Sunshine from a Wedding

I wanted to show a bit of sunshine from our house! This is super late post since I scored the flowers from my friend's wedding.  This is one of the perks of staying up until the end of a wedding reception, you can grab the flowers from the tables as the stylists or caterers are packing up.  Most of them are more than happy to collect the flowers for you since they will just wilt and go to waste since the bride and groom's family can only take home so much of these blooms.  Just be sure not to take the vases home.  Most of the time these are not part of the wedding favors. 


 By the way, I looooove my bird vase! You can make them out at the side of the neck of the vase. I love them.  Scored again from Uniwide!

No comments:

Post a Comment