Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fairy Lights!

So I was looking for bedroom lighting inspiration.  My hubby was not so sure about using our awesome Ikea Maskros pendant light like it was used here.  He keeps thinking the ceiling might not be high enough but I kinda like the idea waking up every morning to its awesomeness.   Enter fairy lights.

Yes I know we grew up to know this by its other monicker Christmas Lights but I like Fairy Lights more.  Gives us a reason to use it all year round. Sooooo pretty!


I would live in the attic if it looked like this...

Another take on the rustic tree branch canopy bed, let's just edit out that bed side table.


You can also use it as accent light for windows or for your dressing room mirror!


And we can always take advantage of Fairy Lights in other colors, this would definitely be dim enough to keep you chill and sleepy.


Now if only hubby would agree with any of these. (I wish!) I would just have to think of a way to incorporate this into our house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment